The latest West Bend 41400 Bread is a 2 pound bread maker which is receiving alot of positive reviews from many users of how excellent this machine is.
Comparing to the West bend 41300 Bread Maker it has a similar range of baking option with the addition of 1 rapid bake options. Types of bread that can made with this machine include basic, french, whole wheat, sweet, sandwich, super raid bake 1 and super rapid bake 2.
Other functions include making jams, doughs and bake only option.
Included in the instruction manual includes many delicious recipes, including garlic bread, wheat bread, bagel dough, even Low Carb and Gluten-free.
- 3 level crust control: Light, Medium, and Dark.
- Delayed start cycle is programmable for up to 13 hours
- 1 hour automatic keep warm setting keeps bread warm for serving.
Whats in the box?
- Bread Machine
- Kneading Blade
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Kneading Blade Removal Tool
- Instructional manual and recipes
What are other saying?
The West Bend 41400 Bread Maker has only been on the market for a short period of time are receiving alot of positive reviews.
Here are some recent comments
- This West Bend was a great deal!
- I’ve had it for two weeks, and I am surprised how much I love this machine.
- I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend – with no knowledge of bread makers and bread making… and it is incredible!
However some of the users found the bread they made was not up to their standards after just a few goes. Which is unfortunate as this can merely be just a recipe problem or incorrect measurements used. For more reviews click here.
Where to buy the West Bend 41400 Bread Maker
For the best, cheapest prices and service we recommend buying the West Bend 41400 Bread Maker at Amazon.